Paintwork Correction Detail
In this service, we include the same stages and amount of care and attention as are in the Gloss Enhancement Detail. However, our Paintwork Correction Detail will take the look of your bodywork to a whole new level of beauty.
This process will take at least 2 full days and can take up to 5 days, depending on the size and condition of your vehicle. We use a Rotary Machine Polisher in a 2/3 -stage process which totally removes light-to-medium scratches, swirls marks, holograms and other defects from your paintwork.
After this is finished, your car’s paint will be utterly beautiful. It will reflect light faultlessly and take on a beyond-new look, with the sort of stunning depth, richness and brilliance usually only seen in the manufacturer’s promotional material of the vehicle.
When the paintwork is completely corrected and all defects have been removed, we then seal it with a superb quality Carnauba-based wax or sealant to protect it.
- Bodywork Wash
- Door shuts washed
- Engine bay
- Arches cleaned
- Wheels inside and out
- Paintwork, wheels and Glass Decontamination (tar and fallout removed)
- Paint thickness readings taken
- 2/3 stage Machine Polish to enhance gloss of paintwork and remove fine wash marks.
- Wax applied to bodywork
- Wax applied to wheels
- Protection added to windows
- Exhaust(s) polished
- Tyres and Trims dressed
- All windows cleaned
- From £600+vat
- Gtechniq C1 and EXO on paintwork £200+vat
- Gtechniq C5 + EXO on wheels. £75+vat – faces only , £150+vat (Wheels removed and fully coated)
- Gtechniq G1 Clear Vision : £25+vat Windscreen , £50+vat all windows
- Zymol Vintage wax : £100+vat (retails at £2,300 per tub)
- Swissvax Best of Show : £50+vat
- 2-5 days depending on size and condition.