Gloss Enhancement Detail
Our Gloss Enhancement Detail will freshen and protect the look of your paintwork, and also renew the appearance of all other exterior areas such as chrome or aluminium parts and any plastic or rubber trim. This detail is meticulous and thorough, and ensures that your vehicle looks stunning once again.
It includes a single-stage machine polish using a Rotary polisher. This stage puts life back into the paintwork, and it becomes brighter, deeper and glowing once again. Do not confuse our machine polishing skills with those of a body shop, who use a ‘mop’ and polisher to do a ‘quick job’ on the paint – ours is highly skilled and expert work, using only the very best products available to ensure a superb and exceptional finish.
Fine scratches and washing marks – plus any oxidisation and fading – dull and flatten the look of the paint finish. These problems are thoroughly eliminated, enhancing and restoring the lustre of the paintwork, bringing it back to its original intended beauty.
We also apply a high-grade wax or sealant, which brings a beautiful shine to the paint and also protects it from future contaminates and U.V. rays.
- Bodywork Wash
- Door shuts washed
- Engine bay
- Arches cleaned
- Wheels inside and out
- Paintwork, wheels and Glass Decontamination (tar and fallout removed)
- Paint thickness readings taken
- Single Stage Machine Polish to enhance gloss of paintwork and remove fine wash marks.
- Wax applied to bodywork
- Wax applied to wheels
- Protection added to windows
- Exhaust(s) polished
- Tyres and Trims dressed
- All windows cleaned
- Gtechniq C1 and EXO on paintwork £200+vat
- Gtechniq C5 + EXO on wheels. £75+vat – faces only , £150+vat (Wheels removed and fully coated)
- Gtechniq G1 Clear Vision : £25+vat Windscreen , £50+vat all windows
- Zymol Vintage wax : £100+vat (retails at £2,300 per tub)
- Swissvax Best of Show : £50+vat
- 2 day booking